First 100 Future Professionals and Staff Opportunityby Paul Mitchell Schools on 12/13/2011
Attend the Paul Mitchell Schools FUNraising Gala and Meet Betty White, Fran Drescher, Donny and Marie Osmond, John Paul DeJoria, Angus Mitchell, Winn Claybaugh, and Other Celebrities!
PLUS a Day of Education with Angus Mitchell, Takashi Kitamura, Vivienne Mackinder, Stephanie Kocielski, George Morales, and Others!
Dear Paul Mitchell Future Professionals and Staff Members,
This year for our 2012 Paul Mitchell Schools FUNraising Campaign we want to honor and reward the first 100 Future Professionals and staff who raise $3,000 in donations. The “First 100” FUNraisers will attend the Paul Mitchell Schools FUNraising Gala on Monday, May 7, 2012, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, and a special day of education the following day with top artists and educators.
The First 100 Future Professionals and staff members who collect $3,000 in donations for the Paul Mitchell Schools 2012 FUNraising campaign will receive:
- Airfare to Los Angeles, California
- Two nights’ hotel room (Monday and Tuesday, May 7 and 8, 2012), double occupancy
- Tickets to the Paul Mitchell Schools FUNraising Gala, hosted by John Paul DeJoria, Angus Mitchell, Betty White, Fran Drescher, and Donny and Marie Osmond *
- A day of education at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Tuesday, May 8, 2012, with top Paul Mitchell artists and educators Angus Mitchell, Takashi Kitamura, Vivienne Mackinder, Stephanie Kocielski, George Morales, and others.
* Please note: While our celebrity partners have agreed and are scheduled to attend the FUNraising Gala, there are rare occasions when unforeseen circumstances such as career-related contractual obligations require a change of plans and could prevent and excuse their attendance.
- The first 100 Future Professionals and staff who collect $3,000 in donations will win a trip to the Paul Mitchell Schools FUNraising Gala and a day of education.
- The $3,000 can come from a single donor or multiple donors. Donors can pledge their donations directly to any of the 2012 supported charitable organizations, and the entire donation will go directly to the charity:
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Morris Animal Foundation
- Cancer Schmancer
- Magic Johnson Foundation
- No Limits
- Food 4 Africa
- Andrew Gomez Dream Foundation
- All expenses for this contest (airfare, hotel, etc.) will be covered by your school and by our amazing sponsors so we stay consistent with our mission to keep our expenses low.
- The donations will be included in your school’s overall FUNraising total.
- On or after February 1, as soon as you raise your $3,000, immediately send an e-mail to Liz VanScoy to let her know. (You or your school’s FUNraising representative can send the message.)
- Remember, this contest is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED! You must be one of the first 100 FUNraisers to win.
Send an e-mail to Liz VanScoy at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Are you a Future Professional or staff member?
- Your school name
- Your phone number
- Dollar amount raised
Liz will contact your school to confirm your donations, and she will notify the First 100 Future Professionals and staff when the results are in.
Good luck, everyone!
XOXO, Winn Claybaugh
Dean and Cofounder of Paul Mitchell Schools